Sell For Me on eBay
Experienced eBay sellers offer a service where they sell the items you no longer want or need and take a commission for their time and effort.
Experienced eBay sellers:
- Understand what sells online
- Know how to get the maximum price
- Maintain a minimum 98% positive eBay feedback rating.
- They do it all: pricing, photography, shipping, or collecting payment.
Learn more about what they can do for you.
Step 1: eBay sellers can keep you in the loop.
- Consult by phone about items you may want to sell
- Estimate item values and set a pricing strategy
- Explain the online sales process
- Are available to answer questions
- Clearly define how commissions are paid
- Provide you with written sales agreements that protect your interests
Step 2: They know how to market.
- Determine the best placement online
- Expertly photograph your item for maximum effect
- Write a high-impact seller listing and post it on eBay or another online sales channel
- Manage your online ads, reposting if needed and optimizing buyer response
- Respond to bidder inquiries and questions
Step 3: And they'll close the sale.
- Invoice winning buyers, escrow funds and process payments
- Pack, ship, and track the item (or arrange for local pick-up of large items)
- Give you a check for the proceeds