Contact Information for A.T. Still University of Health Sciences
800 West Jefferson Street
MO 63501 USA Work: (866) 626-2878
Fax: (866) 626-2878
Description: A.T. Still University represents the best of both worlds – a long history as a leading institution in health education as well as a reputation as an innovator in the field. We are totally focused on health care and health education, affording our students all the institutional commitment and resources that implies.
Accredidation: We offer "year-round" enrollment. Students may start their graduate program in any of the academic quarters and may take offered courses either in the fall, winter, spring, or summer quarters.
Credit Options: Students can take courses without completing an application but cannot get graduate credit or count them towards a degree. Students must complete all admission requirements including application to receive credit for courses and count towards a degree.
Geographies: The School of Health Management welcomes out-of-state & international students. The Advanced Physician Assistant program is for U.S. licensed Physician Assistants.
On Campus Requirements:
- Chat Online Chat Url
- Tech Requirements Minimum system requirements: Windows 98, 98Se, Me, NT, 2000, XP or MacOS 8.1 - 9.1 and OS X; 64 MB RAM; 28.8 kbps modem (56K Recommended); SoundCard & Speakers; and IE 6 or Netscape 7.1.
- Admin Requirements Students interested in the online programs contact an online enrollment counselor for applicant and requirements for the specific program of interest.
- Costs Masters degree programs start at $936 per class. Graduate programs start at $6,200
- Scholarships Numerous Institutional and Outside Source scholarships and awards.
- Loans Federal Stafford, Federal Graduate Plus, private, Short Term, and emergency, Federal Perkins loans.
- Transitional Doctor of Audiology (Au.D.)
- Health Education (D.H.Ed.)
- Transitional Doctor of Physical Therapy (D.P.T.)